Mediterranean Food Las Vegas02/02/2022
Traditional Turkish Coffee
Turkish coffee is a method of preparing unfiltered coffee. Roasted and then finely ground coffee beansare simmered in a pot, optionally with sugar, and served in a cup where the grounds are allowed to settle. At present, it is found in the Eastern Europe, North Africa, the Caucasus, the Balkans, and Middle East.Turkish coffee is an Intangible Cultural Heritage of Turkey confirmed by UNESCO.
Turkish Coffee is the name of the coffee preparation and cooking method discovered by the Turks. It has a special taste, foam, smell, cooking, offering… in short, it has a unique identity and tradition.
The beverage, which was previously obtained by boiling the coffee fruit in the Arabian Peninsula, has gained the real coffee flavor and unique aroma with this brand new preparation and cooking method. Europe, which met coffee thanks to the Turks; For many years, he prepared and consumed coffee as Turkish coffee with this method.
Turkish Coffee, which is blended from high quality arabica coffee beans originating from South and Central America and roasted meticulously, is ground very finely. It is cooked by adding water and optional sugar with the help of a coffee pot. It is served in small cups. Before drinking, it is waited for a short time for the grounds to settle to the bottom.
Compared to other methods, boiling the coffee in the Turkish method is particularly preferred. The resulting boiling is a very gentle boil and is mostly the interaction of heated water and very finely ground coffee rather than a significant increase in temperature.
coffee lovers; They prefer a cup of Turkish Coffee over the smoke, which is drunk in small sips, for its intense body, delicious taste and lasting aroma in the mouth.
You may be interested Turkish dessert Kunefe
Features of Turkish coffee
- It is the oldest method of cooking coffee in the world.
- Foam consists of coffee and grounds.
- Thanks to its soft and velvety foam, it is the type of coffee that retains its taste for the longest time on the palate.
- Thanks to this delicious foam, which can stay shapeless for a few minutes, it can stay hot for a long time.
- Since it is served in a thin-rimmed cup, it cools down more slowly than other types of coffee, thus providing a longer-lasting coffee enjoyment.
- With its intense syrupy consistency, it over-stimulates the taste buds in the mouth and remains in the memory.
- Compared to other types of coffee, it is more viscous, soft and aromatic.
- It can be easily distinguished from other coffees with its unique scent and special foam.
- It is considered by coffee lovers as the only coffee that can be drunk by boiling.
- It is the only type of coffee used to tell the future. Cafedomancy: Divination using coffee grounds.
- It is unique because the coffee is in the cup, but it does not need to be filtered and filtered because it settles to the bottom as grounds.
- Since sugar is added during preparation, there is no need for later sweetening as in other coffees.
- It is healthy because the grounds that accumulate at the bottom of the cup cannot be drunk.
- Although it is drunk frequently, it does not cause bloating since it is not much in quantity.
- Compared to other types of coffee, it contains less caffeine in one drink.
- It is very practical and economical because all you need while cooking is a coffee pot.
You can take our Delicious Turkish Coffee, which is presented in special packages, as much as you want and keep it until the expiry date. With its smell, taste, it will preserve the freshness of the day it was ground.
Come and taste ; halal restaurants in las vegas ,mediterranean food near me, greek food las vegas