Special Beef Doner Kebab21/04/2022
Etli Kuru Fasulye09/05/2022
What is Karniyarik? It is one of the main eggplant dishes of Turkish cuisine. Again, it is a difficult dish to prepare and a legendary dish. There is almost no one who does not like this dish (except those who do not like eggplant, of course). This flavor, created by the combination of eggplant and ground meat, started to be eaten with pleasure at Ottoman tables, and it has been loved since then.
Although it is a common Turkish dish that we know a lot, it is very difficult to find information about the history of karniyarik and to find an answer to the question of where it belongs. But according to the information we have reached, this dish was first It was started to be built during the Seljuk period. For an order that loves eggplant, all kinds of this vegetable were prepared by the chef.
The chef, who always serves meat and other vegetables with it, one day thought of putting the meat in the eggplant and the Emir liked it very much. Naturally, this dish began to be made frequently and spread first in the palace and then from there.
So, whose dish is karnıyarık ? Although there is no definite information, there are estimations that the emir mentioned in his history was the Emir of Sivas. Based on this information, we can show Sivas as the region of the Karnıyarık dish. This dish is one of the wonderful tastes of the Sivas region.
It is a dish that has been mixed with imam fainted karnıyarık for years. Is imam fainted and karnıyarık the same? questions are asked all the time. Both of them are very confused due to the fact that they are an eggplant dish and their appearance. But the difference between them is quite simple.
While the inside of the belly is stuffed with minced meat, imambayildi is made only with vegetables, no meat is put in it. It is different from the knuckle because it is filled with vegetables. In addition, the fact that imam baydı is served cold is another difference.
Particular attention should be paid to the fact that the eggplants are not bitter at all. Although it is estimated that Karnıyarık belongs to the Sivas region, it is a flavor that has spread throughout the country since the Seljuk period. However, there may be some differences in the way it is made according to the region. In some regions, it is made in the oven, in others it is fried in oil or it can be made as a juicy dish.
We are preparing kabobs, which are indispensable on the tables, a lover of pilaf, the best friend of cacik, the favorite of recipes, and which are ordered abundantly for the mother. Do not be deaf. Anyone who wants to join us. Those who do not want to fry the eggplants should preheat the oven.
As always, the leading ingredient in the Karnıyarık recipe is eggplant, the most enviable of vegetables. As you know, it has been featured as the most popular vegetable in thousands of articles. Another ingredient that stands out in the recipe for karnıyarık is ground meat, which separates it from imam fainted. He also brings flavor to the recipe for Karnıyarık.
We wanted to tell you all one by one, from how to prepare the inside of the belly in the pot, to how to prepare the ribs in the oven, with step-by-step illustrated steps.
Although he is not a guest of stories such as the imam fainted, who is vegetarian, it is a story in itself. Those who don’t believe should ask for the rice, caciga, and the onion that is broken next to it. All restaurant food recipes will tell you about your love for the stomach.
So get ready, we have to go to the kitchen to cook the eggplant, minced meat, onion, and olive oil this evening.
Good luck to those who made it.
- FOR HOW MANY PERSON :6 pieces
- PREPARATION TIME: 30 minutes
- COOKING TIME: 50 minutes
Ingredients for Karnitarik Recipe
- 6 piece medium eggplant
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- one piece large onion
- 2nd piece green pepper (For internal mortar)
- 350 gram mince
- 2 garlic clove
- 1/2 spoon pepper paste
- 1/2 spoon tomato paste
- black pepper
- 2nd piece tomatoes
- 6 piece medium green chili pepper
- one handful parsley
- one water glass sunflower oil
Cooking Recommendation for Karnıyarık Recipe
If you want to prepare the zucchini, which tastes better when the eggplants are fried (it must be admitted), you can cook the eggplants after applying olive oil on them and roasting them in the oven.
How to Make Karnıyarık Recipe?
- Peel the eggplants that you wash in plenty of water, in pajamas, and soak them in saltwater.
- Heat 3 tablespoons of olive oil in a pan. Add 1 chopped onion on it and fry it until it turns pink. Add 2 chopped green peppers and continue frying.
- Add 350 grams of medium-fat ground beef and cook it together with the onions that are being roasted until it turns brown and its water is absorbed.
- By mixing in between and continuing the cooking process, respectively; Add 2 cloves of garlic, half a teaspoon of tomato paste, half a teaspoon of pepper paste, 1 teaspoon each of salt and black pepper.
- Add 2 diced tomatoes, cook for 5 minutes, then lower the stove and add a handful of chopped parsley and mix for the last time and remove from the stove.
- Take the bitterness and fry 6 eggplants that you peeled in pajamas.
- Place in an ovenproof bowl.
- Halve the eggplants from the middle parts.
- Add plenty of the stuffing you have prepared.
- Add a cherry tomato and pepper slices on the eggplants.
- After cooking the meatballs in a preheated 170-degree oven for 20-25 minutes, serve them hot, accompanied by buttered rice pilaf, bon appetit!
How Many Calories in a Karniyarik?
Try; halal food in Las Vegas, Turkish cafes and lounges, Turkish restaurant